Monday, October 10, 2011

L'Oreal Prep and Prime

Last week, I read a review on L'oreal's skin primer called Studio Secrets. I decided to give it a go and what it's all about.
I found it at centerpoint...can't remember the price what it was definitely cheaper than any face primer I've ever used.
It's a 15ml jar, which could last you up to 6 months, depending on how frequent you use it.
The primer itself is very pale pink...pretty colour if i may say :)
Time to give it a try...

It is amaaaaziiiing!!
very smooth texture
glides on the skin
once I spread it all over, my face felt really velvety :)

So, If you're searching for a good, affordable primer. L'oreal studio secrets (smoothing resurfacing primer) is the one for you.

ps: don't apply using a brush cause it'll stick to it and flake all over your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment